Dihuni is a leading IT, AI and IoT solutions provider. With our continued growth in Smart & Connected Buildings and Industrial IoT solutions, we are now looking for Business Development VP and Senior Managers to join our team at an exciting time of growth. We have multiple remote Work From Home (WFH) positions in the USA and are looking for exceptional candidates to continue our momentum.
You will create and manage new business opportunities, as well as focus on closing new customer partnerships in verticals assigned to you. Our Smart Building & IoT solutions are greatly required in commercial buildings, healthcare, hospitality, educational, industrial, Oil & Gas and other markets and applications aimed at capturing edge computing data and delivering automation and AI use cases to improve efficiency, security and comfort in all types of facilities and manufacturing operations.
This is a contract (1099) commission only position with pre-determined and agreed commissions based as a percentage of profit and based on sales revenue thresholds. Commissions are very attractive and you can make up to 50% of the profit. You can work on a flexible schedule and results are what matter in this role. This is a fully remote position and you will use your own computer, phone and location to perform this role.
The major job responsibilities in this role are:
- Research potential target customers in vertical(s) assigned to you. Qualify opportunities and create target lists for vertical markets
- Reach out to prospects through email, phone, Linked-In etc; use past contacts wherever possible
- Position Dihuni as a leader in Smart Buildings / Industrial IoT Solutions pitch our product portfolio and customization services to customers
- Prepare proposals/quotes and do competitive research to ensure we win and with decent margins
- Develop long term relationships with customers for recurring business opportunities
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales/business development or marketing in the Building Automation (BAS/BMS), Energy Management or Industrial Automation field
- Knowledge of controls products and technologies from companies such as Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Siemens, Schneider etc.
- Experience with supervisory controls such as Tridium Niagara is preferred
- Familiarity and contact within the HVAC, Physical Security/Surveillance, building controls, elecrtrical, architecure or industrial channel
- Effective communicator and fast learner
- Energetic, hardworking and goal oriented, enthusiastic and able to work independently
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunities for All
It is the policy of Dihuni LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.