Dihuni is a leading IT, AI and IoT solutions provider. With our continued growth in Deep Learning and AI infrastructure solutions, we are now looking for Business Development VP and Senior Managers to join our team at an exciting time of growth. We have multiple remote Work From Home (WFH) positions in the USA and are looking for exceptional candidates to continue our momentum.
You will create and manage new business opportunities, as well as focus on closing new customer partnerships in data centers and cloud providers. You will target ISPs, MSPs and IT departments for on-premises and private cloud server & storage opportunities.
This is a contract (1099) commission only position with pre-determined and agreed commissions based as a percentage of profit and based on sales revenue thresholds. Commissions are very attractive and you can make up to 50% of the profit. You can work on a flexible schedule and results are what matter in this role. This is a fully remote position and you will use your own computer, phone and location to perform this role. The Average Selling Price (ASP) of AI servers is much higher than standard servers so you can expect to make handsome commission on each sale.
The major job responsibilities in this role are:
- Research potential target customers in data center market. Qualify opportunities and create target lists
- Reach out to prospects through email, phone, Linked-In etc; use past contacts wherever possible
- Position Dihuni as a leader in customized server and storage systems and pitch our product portfolio and services to customers; specifically focus on promoting Dihuni’s OptiReady Systems and Software
- Prepare proposals/quotes and do competitive research to ensure we win and with decent margins
- Develop long term relationships with customers for recurring business opportunities
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales/business development or marketing in the IT hardware or software field
- Knowledge of server platforms based on Intel and AMD CPU and NVIDIA GPU ; Direct experience is preferred
- Experience with Dell, HPE, Lenovo, Supermicro, Gigabyte, Tyan, NEC or other server vendor is preferred
- Familiar with OEM models and contract manufacturing for high volume production
- Effective communicator and fast learner
- Energetic, hardworking and goal oriented, enthusiastic and able to work independently
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunities for All
It is the policy of Dihuni LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.