Dihuni is at the forefront of Digital Transformation. We are currently looking for a Deep Learning & AI Platform Product Management Intern to expand our focus on changing industries using digital technologies related to Internet of Things (IoT), IT infrastructure, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence etc.
You’ll be trained by the best in the Digital and Technology field including our Founder with one-on-one and regular attention to help you develop your professional skills. We prefer the candidate to be located in the Washington DC Metro Area including Virginia (Fairfax and other Northern VA areas) and Maryland. However remote candidates with exceptional backgrounds will be considered. An exciting role for someone with background and interest in Deep Learning, Machine Learning and AI modelling.
- Participate in discussions with customers and internal team and identify new product opportunity Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Products could range from AI platforms to simple apps to complex solutions
- Identify use cases that deliver customer value and quantify benefits
- Perform competitive research and develop winning strategy
- Develop software and hardware requirements working with Dihuni AI partners
What You Will Learn
- AI Platform tools including Open Source
- Use cases in AI
- Cloud AI models
- Opportunity to feature in blog and vlog on Dihuni.com
- Professional Development and Communication Lessons from industry executive(s)
- Pursuing degree in Technical area with interest in developing business acumen
- Software experience will be preferred including programming skills (CUDA, Python, TensorFlow, Keras etc), hardware experience valuable as well
- Independent worker, organized with excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Gets excited by new and emerging technology
- GPA 3.0 and above preferred
- Ability to work 20-30 hours/week.
Please send an e-mail with your resume or visit www.dihuni.com
Equal Employment Opportunities for All
It is the policy of Dihuni LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.