World Class Customers
Dihuni focuses on solving challenges faced in today’s digital transformation journey. There is huge complexity in implementing a successful digital business which requires efficient on-premise and cloud back-end infrastructure, IT and Internet of Things (IoT) data, analytics, Machine/Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Digital Applications. In the data center alone, there is physical and virtual infrastructure, multiple operating systems, multiple applications and new and emerging business and technological paradigms such as cloud computing and XaaS. And then there are people, process and technology structure and portfolio that is different from one company to another and often not suitable for digital transformation. Dihuni can help you overcome these challenges for a smooth transformation to the Digital world.
One Stop Shop for Physical and Digital Products & Edge to Cloud Solutions
Dihuni helps bridge the gap between Physical and Digital Products in Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics solutions. We are the only global e-Commerce platform bringing ‘Edge to Cloud’ IT and IoT infrastructure and industry specific solutions together including :
- IT and IoT Infrastructure Hardware for Back-End Infrastructure – a wide range of customized and OEM server & storage products in partnership with Dell, HPE, NEC, Lenovo, Supermicro, Tyan, Intel, AMD, NVIDIA, PNY, Cisco, VMware and others including Dihuni OptiReady Systems
- Quantum Computing – Leading the way in Classical-Quantum computing with Qubrid Platform
- Deep Learning/Machine Learning Servers Optimized for Research and AI applications – for e.g Preloaded AI systems with Ubuntu Linux and NGC Docker Packages include NVIDIA Cuda Toolkit, NVIDIA DIGITS, NVIDIA TensorRT, Keras and NVCaffe, Caffe2, Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK), MXNet, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Theano, Torch and others,
- Advanced Visualization/AI products from NVIDIA, AMD etc
- Embedded IoT Gateways and Edge Computing Devices
- Market/Industry specific IoT solutions including Smart Homes, Building Automation, Industrial Automation etc
- Edge to Cloud IT and IoT Software Platform and Applications
Besides transactional e-commerce, a significant portion of our business is done through Business to Business (B2B) collaboration and involves true partnerships with our customers specifically as related to non-transactional complex IT systems (e.g. Deep Learning Servers), VDI, Ceph, Cloud and IoT solutions. Dihuni is an early adopter and promoter of new computing models – we work with partners and customers to push new technologies such as Quantum Computing, Blockchain Storage etc. It has resulted in an impressive list of customers who trust us with their IT and IoT infrastructure needs.
Chief Executive Officer & Founder
Pranay Prakash is the CEO and Founder of Dihuni. Prior to starting Dihuni, Pranay was the Vice president and General Manager of Honeywell Connected Buildings with focus on Machine to Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) software and hardware products. He was also responsible for heading up Tridium/Vykon Niagara 4/JACE 8000 and other Smart Buildings and IoT product lines. Pranay joined Honeywell from Dell where most recently he was the Senior Director of Product Management for Data Center and Virtualization Solutions, responsible for Dell’s Converged Infrastructure and Virtual Integrated System (VIS) Private and Hybrid Cloud product portfolio. An experienced marketing leader, Prakash has held executive and senior management positions within the high tech industry in Silicon Valley and Northern Virginia, including NEC Corporation of America, NCS Technologies Inc, Supermicro and Berkeley Software Design Inc with primary focus on Open Source FreeBSD and Linux Operating Systems, Servers, OEM appliances and data center technologies. Pranay is extremely passionate about cloud and is focused heavily on making Internet of Things (IoT) a reality. He believes cloud has become a lot bigger and moved beyond traditional IT devices. He has also been a Cisco Champion for IoT for several years. An innovation thought leader, Pranay is also a keynote speaker and panelist on multitude of technology and futuristic topics. Follow Pranay on social media.