NVIDIA Ampere A100 Servers –Accelerating Deep Learning Applications Unlike Never Before
The A100 draws on design breakthroughs in the NVIDIA Ampere architecture — offering the company’s largest leap in performance to date within its eight generations of GPUs — to unify AI training and inference and boost performance by up to 20x over its predecessors. A universal workload accelerator, the A100 is also built for data analytics, scientific computing and cloud graphics.
Our A100 servers are fully customizable and built to order directly by manufacturers including Supermicro, HPE, Dell etc.
– Multi-GPU optimized thermal designs for highest performance and reliability
– Advanced GPU interconnect options for best efficiency and lowest latency
– Leading Ampere GPU architecture
– NVIDIA Ampere A100 SXM4 40GB and 80GB NVLink GPUs
– NVIDIA DGX A100 comparable Dihuni OptiReady server configurations
– Designed for AI / Deep Learning, Virtual Desktop, Scientific Research, 3D Rendering Farm, HPC etc
Option to install Dihuni’s AI Software Stack including NVIDIA Cuda Toolkit, NVIDIA DIGITS, NVIDIA TensorRT, Keras, NVCaffe, Caffe2, Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK), MXNet, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Theano, and Torch Deep Learning Framework Software.
Educational and Inception discounts available with complete servers configured with Ampere A100 GPU. Please contact us.
Simplify your AI Deployment – Select a suitable system from our Dihuni OptiReady CognitX Pre-configured Deep Learning systems (click image below)