Supermicro is a leader in server technology innovation and green computing and provides application-optimized server, workstation, blade, storage and GPU-optimized systems. Based on its advanced SuperServer Building Block Solutions, Supermicro offers the most optimized selection for next generation Digital Transformation use cases in Web Server, Mail Servers, Hyperconverged Storage and Security Appliances, Network Infrastructure, Enterprise Software, Video Processing, Big Data, Hyperconverged Appliances, Internet of Things (IoT), In-Memory Analytics, Deep Learning, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and general Data Center Virtualization & Private Cloud or Hyperscale Infrastructure Applications.
The company’s system architecture innovations include the Twin server, double-sided storage and SuperBlade® product families. Offering the most comprehensive product lines in the industry, Supermicro solutions deliver unmatched performance and value. Supermicro offers the following advantages :
– Expansive range of server and storage offerings based on Intel® Xeon® Skylake Scalable Processor SP, Intel® Xeon® Processor E7, Intel® Xeon® Processor E5, Intel® Xeon® Processor E3, Intel® Xeon® Processor D and Intel® Atom Processor Based Platforms
– First to market with AMD EPYC Processor
– Fast Go to Market with quick turnaround of boards, chassis and barebone systems
– Operating System support including Windows Server 2012,, RHEL, VMWare, Citrix etc
– Onboard Management (IPMI 2.0) for remote management including BIOS firmware management, System Utilization (X10) and Asset Information (X10)
– Easy customization and configuration options
You can buy Supermicro servers here. We are constantly adding new products to our store – if you don’t find the server you are looking for or for customized requirements, please contact us.