- Manufacturer Part Number: AP201/BLK/MESH//
- Motherboard Supported:
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
- Number of Fans Supported: 6
- Number of Fans Installed: 1
- Installed Fan Size: 4.72″
- Number of Internal 2.5″ Bays: 1
- Number of Internal 2.5″/3.5″ Bays: 3
- Number of Total Expansion Bays: 4
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Total Number of USB Ports: 3
- Front USB: Yes
- Total Number of Audio In Ports: 1
- Front Audio In: Yes
- Total Number of Audio Out Ports: 1
- Front Audio Out: Yes
- Power Supply Installed: No
- Number of Power Supplies Supported: 1
- Number of Power Supplies Installed: 0
- Product Color: Black
- Product Material: Mesh
- Cooler Type: Fan/Liquid Cooler
- Form Factor: Small Tower
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 6.69″
- Maximum PSU Length: 7.09″
- Weight (Approximate): 12.79 lb
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
The ASUS Prime AP201 is a stylish 33-liter MicroATX case with tool-free side panels and a quasi-filter mesh, with support for 360 mm coolers, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, and standard ATX PSUs.
- Quasi-Filter Mesh Panels: A mesh design comprised of over 57,000 precision-machined 1.5mm holes increases airflow and provides a compelling view of the components within your build.
- Optimized for Cooling: With support for 280 and 360mm radiators and up to six fans, the AP201 is primed to deal with the thermal onslaught of high-performance hardware.
- Industry-Leading Spatial Efficiency: Despite a 33L footprint, the AP201 supports ATX PSUs up to 180 mm long, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, custom liquid cooling, and various storage devices.
- Tool-Free Side Panels: A simple yet secure clip mechanism allows chassis side panels to be easily removed and resistant to accidental dislodging.
- Sizeable Cable-Management: The AP201 features an extended motherboard tray with strategically placed cutouts and a 32 mm gap to tuck cables out of sight.
- Front Panel USB Type-C® Support: The front panel of the AP201 features a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, so users can enjoy transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps.
GO BIG. STAY COMPACT. 33-LITERS OF COOL
The ASUS Prime AP201 is a breakthrough in microATX chassis design, delivering a high-performance platform that invites 360 mm AIO coolers and graphics cards up to 338 mm long, all within a compact 33-liter space. Tool-free side panels with a quasi-filter mesh also provide easy access and enhanced airflow, and they complete a tasteful, minimalist aesthetic that can be the centerpiece of any DIY PC build.
QUASI-FILTER MESH PANELS | BREATHE FREELY
The AP201 mesh design is comprised of over 57,000 precision-machined 1.5mm holes, structured to increase airflow, reduce dust ingress, and collectively provide a compelling view of the components within your build.
OPTIMIZED FOR COOLING | STAY CHILLED
With support for 280 and 360mm radiators and up to 6 fans, the AP201 is primed to deal with the thermal onslaught of high-performance hardware.
REMOVABLE DUST FILTER | SPECS, NOT SPECKS
The two 120 mm fan mounts at the bottom of the AP201 include a dust filter that can be removed for easy cleaning, or to enhance airflow even further.
INDUSTRY-LEADING SPATIAL EFFICIENCY | LOAD UP
Despite its compact size, the AP201 supports standard ATX power supplies up to 180 mm long, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, custom liquid cooling setups, and a spread of storage devices.
There are no reviews yet.