- Manufacturer Part Number: KORTX3060TIO8GV2GMNG
- API Supported:
- DirectX 12 Ultimate
- OpenGL 4.6
- Number of Monitors Supported: 4
- Maximum Digital Display Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- CUDA Cores: 4864
- Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
- Chipset Line: GeForce
- Chipset Series: RTX
- Chipset Model: RTX 3060 Ti
- GPU Boost Clock: 1.79 GHz
- Game Clock: 1.76 GHz
- Standard Memory: 8 GB
- Memory Technology: GDDR6
- Bus Width: 256 bit
- Host Interface: PCI Express 4.0
- DisplayPort: Yes
- Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 3
- HDMI: Yes
- Number of HDMI Outputs: 2
- Power Supply Wattage: 750 W
- Power Connector: 1x 8-pin
- Slot Space Required: Triple
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Height: 2.1″
- Width: 5.3″
- Length: 10.8″
- Platform Supported: PC
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
ASUS KO GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti V2 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 with LHR adds a touch of flair to the next-gen gaming experience.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- OC Edition: Boost clock 1785 MHz (OC mode)/ 1755 MHz (Gaming mode).
- The unique shroud design features striking gold and silver faceplates with ARGB accents.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Enduring capacitors last up to 2.5X longer than standard.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
A Touch of Flair
ASUS KO GeForce RTX™ 30 Series GPUs host the new NVIDIA Ampere architecture with some extra shine on performance and durability. Twin fans leverage our Axial-tech design for efficient cooling at low dB levels. Enhancements such as space-grade lubricant, Auto-Extreme Technology, and enduring capacitors keep KO composed for the most demanding scenarios. And a unique shroud takes on gold and silver faceplates with fully-customizable ARGB accents.
COOLING | Axial-tech Fan Design | Better, faster, stronger
Originally the result of R&D efforts for top-end ROG graphics cards, Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. The enhanced efficiency allows the fan to keep things cool at low RPMs, resulting in less overall system noise and increased component lifespan.
0dB Technology | Quiet intelligence
To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
Space-grade Lubricant | Improved lubricity
Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability.
2.7-slot Design | Sink your heat into this
The KO leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at lower speeds during light loads.