- Manufacturer Part Number: P11C-C/4L
- Chipset Manufacturer: Intel
- Chipset Model: C242
- Total Processor Supported: 1
- Processor Socket: Socket H4 LGA-1151
- Processor Supported:
- Core i3
- Number of Memory Slots: 4
- Memory Form Factor: UDIMM
- Maximum Memory Supported: 128 GB
- Memory Speed Supported:
- 2666 MHz
- 2400 MHz
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
- Intel RSTe: Yes
- RAID Supported: Yes
- RAID Levels:
- Onboard Video: On-board Video Chipset
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer: ASPEED
- Graphics Controller Model: AST2500
- Gigabit Ethernet: Yes
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 3
- Total Number of PCI Express Slots: 2
- Number of PCI Express x8 Slots: 1
- Number of PCI Express x16 Slots: 1
- Total Number of USB Ports: 4
- Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 4
- VGA: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 5
- Number of SATA Interfaces: 6
- Number of M.2 Interfaces: 2
- Total Number of Onboard USB Ports: 5
- Number of Onboard USB 2.0 Ports: 3
- Number of Onboard USB 3.0 Ports: 2
- Form Factor: ATX
- Width: 12″
- Depth: 9.6″
- Country of Origin: China
Industry-standard ATX server board with multiple expandability options
P11C-C/4L is a server motherboard based on the Intel® Xeon® E platform and Intel® C242 chipset offering quad server-class Intel® Ethernet and flexible expandability with dual M.2, six SATA 6G, two PCIe, and one PCI slot for legacy devices.
The layout is rack-optimized placement where the CPU and memory are placed in a parallel arrangement directly behind the fan inlet to promote maximum cooling for excellent thermal efficiency.
Dual M.2 for up to 32Gbps performance speed NVMe support
P11C-C/4L support max 5NVMe drives(3x 2.5-inch SSDs and 2x M.2) through PCIe bifurcation from CPU. In performance-maximizing RAID 0 configurations with dual M.2 SSDs, write speeds are up to 40% faster than a single M.2 SSD drive setup and read operations are an astonishing 84% faster. Or, for total reassurance, pair your M.2 devices into a RAID 1 configuration for instant data redundancy.
NVMe high-speed storage interface
P11C-C/4L features NVMe technology, which offers reduced latency, lower power-consumption and faster CPU-to-storage performance for better throughput. A flexible NVMe upgrade package provides a switchable storage interface with a PCIe to U.2 add-on card for more drive choices.
High-speed mini-SAS HD connections
P11C-C/4L comes with a mini-SAS HD connector that support up to four SATA for 6Gb/s connectivity with external devices and cleaner cable routing. P11C-C/4L also supports ASUS PIKE II 3000 series, the latest enterprise storage solution, featuring support for 12Gb/s SAS storage and integrated RAID data protection. With ASUS PIKE cards, you can immediately improve the storage capacity and performance of P11C-C/4L, making it a great upgrade option.
Quad Intel® I210AT Gigabit Ethernet
P11C-C/4L features quad server-class Intel® Ethernet ports with the I210 controllers and teaming support that speed up the network bandwidth and the failover function ensures uninterrupted network connection. This suits virtualization applications perfectly which requires ultrafast and reliable network.
TPM-M 2.0 ready
P11C-C/4L supports TPM-M 2.0 with a 14-1 TPM header to securely store keys, digital certificates, passwords and data. It helps to enhance network security, protect digital identities, and ensure platform integrity.