Before ordering, please note:
- Your order will be processed as a pre-order. This product’s eta is uncertain and we are shipping as we receive units. Do not order if you are unwilling to wait or if you are not certain of ordering.
- You will not be charged now but we will send you a payment request when product is in stock. By ordering you commit to paying at that time.
- You can cancel your pre-order anytime after logging into your account or by emailing us. After an item’s eta is determined or if it arrives in stock, it will be treated as an in-stock order which is Non-refundable, Non-cancelable and Not eligible for Retu
- All support is handled by the manufacturer. We strongly recommend using the right enclosure, power supply and ventilation. Please check with the manufacturer on any such requirements. We do not take any responsibility for product issues due to overheating etc.
- Please read our terms before ordering.
The ASUS ROG-STRIX-RTX3090-24G-GAMING GeForce RTX™ 3090 is powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture—doubling down on ray tracing and AI performance with enhanced RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and new streaming multiprocessors.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.