- Manufacturer Part Number: ADX-RM1048PDAC-400
- Form Factor: Rack Mount
- Application/Usage: Remote Monitoring
- TAA Compliant: Yes
The Vertiv Avocent ADX Ecosystem is a collection of products specifically designed for managing the Digital IT infrastructure of systems ranging from EDGE to Enterprise. It is built with open microservices architecture and hardware platforms, providing resiliency and upgradeability, and API capability. The ADX MP1000 Management Platform manages and controls distributed Enterprise and Edge IT Infrastructure. With the MP1000, your IT operations team is able to remotely and securely manage, control, and automate your critical IT infrastructure. The ADX Rack Manager provides IP consolidation, and network translation to connect to IT devices, Power over Ethernet (PoE), and physical aggregation of devices. It can be used to control large server ecosystems in complex enterprise environments, as well as high-density edge sites. The ADX IP UHD device provides users with remote access to servers with 4K video resolution. Whether it be connecting to KVMs (keyboard, video, mouse), managing the uplink ports in racks, or navigating between virtual machines, the Vertiv Avocent ADX Ecosystem provides clear, uninterrupted control remotely or at-the-rack.
- IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY: Vertiv Avocent ADX IPUHD 4K IP KVM Device improves productivity as a fast and responsive high video resolution KVM.
- REMOTE ACCESS: Simplify Development and Test cycles with remote serial access to servers to quickly troubleshoot problems without being present in the data center.
- REDUCED POWER COSTS: Leverage using PoE to power your devices to reduce power costs.
- REDUCED CABLING COSTS: Support for native USB-C video connectors reduces the amount of extra cabling needed.