- Manufacturer Part Number: A2F20200-01M
- Cable Type: Fiber Optic
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Fiber Optic Mode: Multi-mode
- Core/Cladding Diameter: 62.5/125 µm
- Cable Length: 3.28 ft
- Connector on First End: 2 x ST Male Network
- Connector on Second End: 2 x ST Male Network
- Device Supported: Network Device
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
The demand for more bandwidth puts a continual strain on a Local Area Network. This fiber optic cable offers a superior solution. Boasting an almost limitless bandwidth, this cable technology will travel well into the future.
The Belkin Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cable is the computer industry standard for data applications, including most local area networks. Featuring ST connectors, two on each end.