- Manufacturer Part Number: A3L791-01
- Cable Type: Category 5e
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Cable Length: 1 ft
- Connector on First End: 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
- Connector on Second End: 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
- Connector Plating: Gold
- Corrosion Resistant
- Color: Gray
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
At a Glance:
- CAT5e Ethernet patch cable for connecting to LANs or the Internet
- Ideal for use with 10/100/1000BASE-T networks
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- 4 twisted pairs of stranded copper wires prevent crosstalk
1. 4 UTP stranded copper wires
2. Durable PVC jacket
3. RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors provide clear signal
CONNECT EASILY TO A COMPUTER NETWORK
Access high-speed networks or the Internet with the Belkin CAT5e Snagless Ethernet Cable. This patch cable lets you connect your laptop or desktop computer to a wall outlet, modem, router, hub or another networking device. It meets the CAT5e standard and is suitable for use with 10/100/1000BASE-T networks. Patch cables are also handy in home offices and hotel rooms to establish a wired Internet connection.
RJ45 PLUGS WITH GOLD-PLATED CONTACTS FOR A CLEAR SIGNAL
The CAT5e Snagless Ethernet Cable features an RJ45 male connector on each end. Internal load bars ensure accurate plug positioning and consistent high performance, while 50-micron gold-plated connectors resist corrosion and wear and deliver a clean, clear signal.
FAST, RELIABLE CONNECTIONS WITH CAT5E TECHNOLOGY
Made with Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) stranded copper wires, this Cat 5 cable meets the CAT5e (Category 5 Enhanced) Ethernet network cable standard to support Ethernet speeds of up to 1000 Mbps. The wire pairs in CAT5e cables are twisted more tightly than those in CAT5 cables to reduce signal interference.
LESS CROSSTALK WITH TWISTED PAIR WIRES
The CAT5e Snagless Ethernet Cable features 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) 24 AWG (American Wire Gauge) stranded copper wires to reduce electromagnetic interference. Stranded cables are more pliable than solid cables, making them better suited for travel. Plus, the wires are housed in a durable PVC outer jacket for abrasion and corrosion resistance.