- Manufacturer Part Number: A3X126-10-YLW-M
- Cable Type: Category 5e
- Cable Length: 10 ft
- Connector on First End: 1 x RJ-45 Male IEEE 802.3 Network
- Connector on Second End: 1 x RJ-45 Male IEEE 802.3 Network
- Color: Yellow
- Weight (Approximate): 4.80 oz
- Hub (Hub-to-Hub)
- PC (PC-to-PC)
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
What is a Category 5e crossover patch cable? Think of it as the footpath that connects certain houses together on your block. Actually, it’s a cable that directly links one computer to another on a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 CAT 5e UTP crossover cable with molded strain relief is designed to connect Hub-to-Hub, PC-to-PC or Mac to Mac. Features RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a molded strain relief.