- Manufacturer Part Number: LPR1111
- Total Number of Network Ports: 2
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes
- Number of PoE (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Power Consumption: 2 W
- Height: 0.8″
- Width: 1.3″
- Depth: 4.8″
- Weight (Approximate): 3.20 oz
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
This PoE Repeater acts as a PoE extender, enabling you to extend PoE connections beyond the 100-meter Ethernet CATx limit to access faraway PoE devices such as Wifi access points and IP cameras.
The repeater passes along both data and power, so it needs no separate power supply; use one repeater for an additional 100 meters (328 ft.) reach or daisy-chain several repeaters for further reach. Up to 5 repeaters can be used in a link for ranges up to 600 meters.
Each PoE extender provides one (1) 10-/100-/1000-Mbps PD input port, and one (1) 10-/100-/1000-Mbps PSE output port.
This product is covered by one of more of the following: United States Patent Nos. 7,457,250; 8,155,012; 8,902,760; 8,942,107; 9,019,838 and/or 9,049,019.
PoE Power Available with Multiple LPR1111’s PoE Source