- Manufacturer Part Number: ME721A-M-R3
- Adapter Type: Serial/Terminal Block
- Connector on First End: 1 x 25-pin DB-25 Male RS-232 Serial
- Connector on Second End: 1 x Terminal Block
- Features: Screw Lock
- Height: 0.8″
- Width: 1.8″
- Depth: 2.2″
- Weight (Approximate): 7.05 oz
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
- Country of Origin: United States
- TAA Compliant: Yes
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
For an interface-powered modem, the SHM-NPR really packs a punch. Forget about the 50-foot (15.2-m) RS-232 limit. This simple, plug-in SHM pushes data up to 1.2 miles (2 km) at 19.2 kbps or more than 5 miles (8 km) at 2400 bps.
This 4-screw SHM has a DB25 male connector that plugs into your terminal.
To connect your asynchronous devices to a host, use a pair of our SHM-NPRs – or a single SHM-NPR and a Short-Haul Modem-B Async (ME800A-R3). The SHM-NPR is powered from the RS-232 interface. If your device doesn’t provide interface power, use the ME800A-R3 on one side of the line.
There are no reviews yet.