- Manufacturer Part Number: SW1036A
- Switching Type: Manual
- Country of Origin: United States
- TAA Compliant: Yes
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
- Switch latches mirror movement mechanically into a selected position and holds it there without the need for continuous electrical power.
- Connect a single workstation to two or more networks or remote devices.
- Simple to use. To route signals, just turn a knob on the front panel.
- Ideal for government, healthcare, financial, or other applications where a private, data-sensitive network connects to a publicly accessible network.
- For reliable switching in mission-critical environments, the micro-mirror is bonded to precise positioning servers.
- Air-gap isolation provides a physical break in the circuit connection.
- Operates transparently to signal rates, formats, and wavelengths, and doesn’t require an upgrade when your data protocols change or speeds increase.
- Works with 9-/125-micron single-mode fiber cable.
- Universal 100-240-VAC power supply.
There’s a reason why this type of manual switch continues to be the switch of choice for networking professionals everywhere: This tried-and-true optical switch performs as promised year after year.
This type of switch is reliable because it uses a micro-mirror instead of electronics to route data signals from one fiber optic port to the next. And unlike conventional electronic switches, there are no complex and vulnerable electronic circuits to monitor and protect from intrusion, component failure, or interference. Plus the optical mirror movement on this latching switch maintains the selected position even when there’s a power failure.
There are no reviews yet.