- Manufacturer Part Number: 28870
- Cable Type: USB
- Cable Length: 3 ft
- Connector on First End: Type C Male USB 2.0 USB
- Connector on Second End: Type A Male USB 2.0 USB
- Device Supported:
- Hard Drive
- Cellular Phone
- Data Transfer Rate: 480 Mbit/s
- Color: Black
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
This USB 2.0 USB-A to USB-C cable is the perfect solution for connecting a smartphone, tablet, or another mobile device with a USB-C port to a computer with the standard a USB Type-A port for USB 2.0 communication.
Connections that last
The USB-C connector has a robust design allowing for the connector to be plugged in and un-plugged up to 10,000 times. The sturdy construction ensures that the product provides peace of mind and is built to stand up to the rigors the most demanding on the go life.
The simplified connector
The USB-C connector has a symmetrical design which is identical on both sides, it does not matter if you plug it in upside-down or right-side-up. It will plug in the first time every time while preventing damage to the connector port. The color coded USB Type-C connector allows this cable to be easily identified as a USB 2.0 cable and differentiated from other cables which may support a different feature set.
Charge the newest smartphone or tablet quicker. Ensure correct operating power to webcams, external hard drives or other peripherials. This cable can deliver up to 5 volts and 1 amp from a computer to any connected device.
Data to go
Get mobile quicker with the ability to sync, download pictures, or upload new apps at maximum speed. Ensure the quickest upload of the newest season of your favorite tv show with data transfer rates up to 480Mbps, then disconnect and get on with your active day.
Note: This cable is designed to support USB 2.0 communication and features and is not able to support USB 3.1 Gen 2 Communication and features.
- Provides compatibility for USB-A laptop, tablet, or desktop to connect to a USB-C cellphone, tablet printer or external hard drive
- Designed to support USB 2.0 communication and features
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices
- Color coded white and labeled to designate USB 2.0 feature support