- Manufacturer Part Number: 41414
- Cable Type: HDMI
- Cable Length: 35 ft
- Connector on First End: 1 x HDMI (Type A) Male Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End: 1 x HDMI (Type A) Male Digital Audio/Video
- Connector Plating: Gold-flash
- Contact Plating: Gold
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
- HDMI Ethernet Channel Support
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Shielding: Yes
- Device Supported:
- Audio/Video Device
- DVD Player
- Blu-ray Player
- Power Adapter
- American Wire Gauge: 28 AWG
- Data Transfer Rate: 18 Gbit/s
- Supported Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Color: Black
- Weight (Approximate): 1.84 lb
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS 2
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
These Active High Speed HDMI Cables are the perfect solution for experiencing resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160 at 60hz, 4:4:4), bandwidths up to 18Gbps, HDR for higher contrast ratios and vivid colors, plus 32 uncompressed digital audio channels to provide crystal-clear sound-making them ideal for classrooms, conference rooms, houses of worship, and other commercial environments.
These cables are designed to exceed the highest measure of HDMI performance and will enhance video experiences with higher resolutions, increased speeds, sharper images and are backward compatible with previous HDMI specifications for existing HDMI devices. They have a built-in signal booster that supports HDMI A/V connections at longer distances than non-active cables and this cable does not require an external power adapter. They also deliver dual video streams, so that two videos can be viewed simultaneously on a single display
Note: Active High Speed HDMI Cables are directional cables that require the connector labeled HDMI installed at the source device and connector labeled TV to be installed to the display.
Note: Your display must support Multi-View in order to take advantage of dual video streams.
There are no reviews yet.