- Manufacturer Part Number: T520-SO-CR
- Host Interface: PCI Express x8
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Network Technology:
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Height: 2.7″
- Width: 6.6″
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
Chelsio’s T520-SO-CR is a memory free dual-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Unified Wire adapter with a PCI Express 3.0 host bus interface, optimized for cloud computing, virtualization, storage, and other datacenter applications.
This adapter, based on the fifthgeneration (T5) technology from Chelsio provides the highest 10GbE performance available and dramatically lowers hostsystem CPU communications overhead with on-board hardware that offloads TCP/IP processing from its host system. T520-SO-CR frees up host CPU cycles for useful applications. The system achieves increased bandwidth, lower latency and uses less power.