- Manufacturer Part Number: ATA190-RF
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- USB: No
- Management Port: No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Number of FXS (RJ-11) Ports: 2
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Wireless LAN: No
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 1.1″
- Width: 4″
- Depth: 4″
- Weight (Approximate): 5.40 oz
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: 90 Day
The Cisco ATA products are standards-based communication devices that deliver true, next-generation voice-over-IP (VoIP) terminations to businesses and residences worldwide. The Cisco ATA 190:
- Protects existing telephone investment: The Cisco ATA 190 supports two voice ports (RJ-11 phone ports), each with its own independent telephone number, and a single RJ-45 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet port. Each port supports either voice calls or fax sessions, and both ports can be used simultaneously. This adaptor can use existing Ethernet LAN deployments.
- Is cost-effective: The Cisco ATA 190 helps customers turn their analog phone devices into IP devices cost-effectively and is the preferred solution to address the needs of customers who connect to enterprise networks, small-office environments, or the emerging VoIP managed voice services and local services market.
There are no reviews yet.