- Manufacturer Part Number: C9120AXE-EWC-B1
- Wireless LAN Standard: 802.11ax
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 5
- Network Band: Dual Band
- Frequency Band:
- 2.40 GHz
- 5 GHz
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 5.38 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology: Yes
- Beamforming Technology: Yes
- Data Encryption: Yes
- Encryption Standard:
- Ethernet Technology: 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- PoE PD Port: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Management Port: Yes
- Antenna Form Factor: External
- Height: 2″
- Width: 8.5″
- Depth: 8.5″
- Weight (Approximate): 3 lb
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: WEEE
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
The Cisco® Catalyst® 9120 Series Access Points are the next generation of enterprise access points. They are resilient, secure, and intelligent.
We are more dependent on our wireless networks than ever before. Additional devices connect to the network every year and the Cisco Catalyst 9120 Series Access Points will provide a seamless experience anywhere for everyone. Going beyond the Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard, the Catalyst 9120 provides integrated security, resiliency and operational flexibility as well as increased network intelligence.
Extending Cisco’s intent-based network and perfect for networks of all sizes, the Catalyst 9120 scales to the growing demands of IoT while fully supporting the latest innovations and new technologies. Not only that, but the Catalyst 9120 is the leaders in performance, security and analytics.
The Catalyst 9120 Series Access Points, paired with Cisco DNA, are enterprise-class products that will address your current and future needs. These access points are the first step in updating your network and are able to take better advantage of all of the features and benefits that Wi-Fi 6 provides.
There are no reviews yet.