- Manufacturer Part Number: C9120AXI-B-EDU-RF
- Wireless LAN Standard: 802.11ax
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 5
- Network Band: Dual Band
- Frequency Band:
- 2.40 GHz
- 5 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 5.38 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology: Yes
- Beamforming Technology: Yes
- Data Encryption: Yes
- Encryption Standard: AES
- Ethernet Technology: 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- PoE PD Port: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Management Port: Yes
- Height: 1.7″
- Width: 8.5″
- Depth: 8.5″
- Weight (Approximate): 2.87 lb
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: WEEE
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
The Cisco® Catalyst® 9120 Series Access Points are the next generation of enterprise access points. They are resilient, secure, and intelligent.
We are more dependent on our wireless networks than ever before. Additional devices connect to the network every year and the Cisco Catalyst 9120 Series Access Points will provide a seamless experience anywhere for everyone. Going beyond the Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard, the Catalyst 9120 provides integrated security, resiliency and operational flexibility as well as increased network intelligence.
Extending Cisco’s intent-based network and perfect for networks of all sizes, the Catalyst 9120 scales to the growing demands of IoT while fully supporting the latest innovations and new technologies. Not only that, but the Catalyst 9120 is the leaders in performance, security and analytics.
The Catalyst 9120 Series Access Points, paired with Cisco DNA, are enterprise-class products that will address your current and future needs. These access points are the first step in updating your network and are able to take better advantage of all of the features and benefits that Wi-Fi 6 provides.
- Wi-Fi 6 certifiable
- Four radios: 5 GHz (4×4) Flexible radio with 2.4 or 5 GHz (4×4), Unified RF Engine, and IoT ready (BLE, Zigbee, Thread and other multiprotocol 802.15.4 devices)
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO
- Multigigabit support
- Internal, external antenna and also external antenna for professional installations
The Cisco Catalyst 9120 Series Access Points support both orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA) and multiuser multiple-input, multiple-output (MU-MIMO), delivering more predictable performance for advanced applications and IoT. Additionally, with up to 2.5 Gbps with NBASE-T and IEEE 802.3bz Ethernet compatibility, the Cisco Catalyst 9120 Series can seamlessly offload network traffic without any bottlenecks. With Cisco’s Multigigabit technology, you can use your existing Category 5e or 6 cabling to achieve speeds up to 2.5 Gbps, allowing for higher throughputs with minimum cost. And with different antenna choices, you’re able to decide which option works best for you.
There are no reviews yet.