- Manufacturer Part Number: C9120AXI-E1
- Wireless LAN Standard: 802.11ax
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 5
- Frequency Band:
- 2.40 GHz
- 5 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 5.38 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology: Yes
- Beamforming Technology: Yes
- Data Encryption: Yes
- Encryption Standard:
- Ethernet Technology: 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- PoE PD Port: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Management Port: Yes
- Height: 1.7″
- Width: 8.5″
- Depth: 8.5″
- Weight (Approximate): 2.87 lb
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: WEEE
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
The Cisco® Catalyst® 9120AX Series Access Points are the next generation of enterprise access points. They are resilient, secure, and intelligent.
We are more dependent on our wireless networks than ever before. Additional devices connect to the network every year, and the Cisco Catalyst 9120AX Series Access Points will provide a seamless experience anywhere for everyone. Going beyond the Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard, the 9120AX Series provides integrated security, resiliency, and operational flexibility as well as increased network intelligence.
Extending Cisco’s intent-based network and perfect for networks of all sizes, the Cisco Catalyst 9120AX Series scales to the growing demands of IoT while fully supporting the latest innovations and new technologies. Not only that, but the 9120AX Series is a leader in performance, security, and analytics.
The Cisco Catalyst 9120AX Series Access Points, paired with Cisco DNA, are enterprise-class products that will address your current and future needs. These access points are the first step in updating your network so that you can take better advantage of all of the features and benefits that Wi-Fi 6 provides.
There are no reviews yet.