- Manufacturer Part Number: SPA232D-G1-RF
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- USB: No
- Management Port: No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Number of FXS (RJ-11) Ports: 1
- Number of FXO (RJ-11) Ports: 1
- SIM Card Supported: No
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Network Standard: 10/100Base-TX
- Wireless LAN: No
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 4″
- Width: 4″
- Depth: 1.1″
- Weight (Approximate): 5.40 oz
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
The Cisco® SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA is a mobility enhanced, affordable, highly reliable voice gateway for connecting an analog phone or fax machine to a voice-over-IP (VoIP) service provider. It can also intelligently route calls to the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
The revolutionary advances in the Cisco SPA232D include an integrated DECT base station used exclusively with the Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset, providing a mobility solution for users who tend to frequently move about their location but must always be reachable around the premises. The SPA232D supports essential voice features such as caller ID, call transfer, call waiting, call forwarding, voicemail, and much more to provide a comprehensive, advanced, and highly innovative VoIP solution.
There are no reviews yet.