- Manufacturer Part Number: FDXT1/E1M1-B
- Total Number of Ports: 1
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported: Multi-mode
- Fiber Optic Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Maximum Distance Supported: 2.49 Mile
- Fiber Optic Cable Standard: 62.5/125 µm
- Network Technology: T1/E1
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Form Factor:
- Wall Mountable
- Height: 1.1″
- Width: 5.3″
- Depth: 6.1″
The ComNet FDXT1/E1 data transceivers are T1/E1 links that support AMI and B8ZS data signals over one single mode or multimode optical fiber. The transceivers synchronize and regenerate data to eliminate jitter accumulated through the link. Models within this series are available for use with multimode or single mode optical fiber. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Each transceiver incorporates a bi-color (Red/Green) indicating LED for monitoring proper system operation. The FDXT1/E1 standard size units may be either wall or rack-mounted in a ComNet card cage, or may be installed in an IFS R3 rack with the selection of the corresponding model.
- Robust design assures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant/roadside environments
- Status indicating LEDs provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters.
- Remote Fault Indication allows the user to determine when a fiber break or loss of prime operating power has occurred, or a transceiver in the field has failed
- Wide optical dynamic range: optical attenuators are never required
- Designed for installation in harsh out-of-plant/unconditioned industrial or roadside operating environments (-40? to +70?C ambient). Fully compliant with the environmental requirements of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Lifetime Warranty
- Fit and Functional Replacement for IFS D1200-R3 Series
- Single Fiber Design
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- ComFit standard form factor is interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use.
- Standard ComFit models are hot-swappable.
There are no reviews yet.