- Manufacturer Part Number: MCB-B320L-KGNN-S02
- Motherboard Supported:
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
- Number of Fans Supported: 6
- Number of Fans Installed: 2
- Installed Fan Size: 4.72″
- Number of External 5.25″ Bays: 0
- Number of Internal 5.25″ Bays: 0
- Number of Internal 2.5″ Bays: 2
- Number of Internal 2.5″/3.5″ Bays: 2
- Number of Total Expansion Bays: 4
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Total Number of USB Ports: 2
- Total Number of Audio In Ports: 1
- Total Number of Audio Out Ports: 1
- Power Supply Installed: No
- Number of Power Supplies Supported: 1
- Number of Power Supplies Installed: 0
- Color: Black
- Tempered Glass
- Form Factor: Mini-tower
- Height: 15.7″
- Width: 8.3″
- Depth: 14.4″
- Weight (Approximate): 12.06 lb
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
A NEW SHADE OF LIGHTING
The MasterBox MB320L ARGB is a Micro-ATX PC case with two pre-installed ARGB fans and honeycomb mesh ventilation on either side of the DarkMirror front panel. The DarkMirror front panel is smoked a shade darker to sharpen the contrast of the ARGB fans pre-installed behind it, highlighting its best features.
A high potential for both air-cooled and liquid-cooled builds comprise of front, top, and rear ventilation with the possibility to mount additional fans and radiators. Upholding the award-winning principles of the MB Series, versatility is paired with presentation to ensure that any gaming system built inside the MasterBox MB320L ARGB looks as good as it performs.
DARKMIRROR FRONT PANEL
The DarkMirror front panel shades light to add contrast to illuminated components.
Large, mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system.
DUAL ARGB FANS
Two pre-installed 120mm ARGB fans can be managed by the motherboard, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
Hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
ADAPTABLE DRIVE CAGE
The drive cage is able to shift toward the front to accommodate for PSU space, backwards to provide additional radiator space, or even completely removed.
VERSATILE COOLING OPTIONS
Support for up to six fans and front, top, and rear radiator support ensure that performance is not compromised.
ROOM FOR UPGRADES
Support for up to a 344mm graphics card, a 166mm CPU cooler, and up to a 325mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.