- Manufacturer Part Number: MCB-D500D-WGNN-S01
- Motherboard Supported:
- SSI CEB
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
- Number of Fans Supported: 7
- Number of Fans Installed: 3
- Installed Fan Size: 4.72″
- Number of Internal 2.5″ Bays: 2
- Number of Internal 2.5″/3.5″ Bays: 2
- Number of Total Expansion Bays: 4
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 7
- Total Number of USB Ports: 2
- Total Number of Audio In Ports: 1
- Total Number of Audio Out Ports: 1
- Power Supply Installed: No
- Number of Power Supplies Supported: 1
- Number of Power Supplies Installed: 0
- Color: White
- Tempered Glass
- Form Factor: Mid-tower
- Height: 18.5″
- Width: 8.5″
- Depth: 19.4″
- Weight (Approximate): 15.32 lb
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
- Polygonal Mesh
- Crystalline Tempered Glass
- Triple ARGB Fans
- Dual 360mm Radiator Support
- Versatile Cooling Options
- Room For Upgrades
AIRFLOW IN AN ART FORM
The MasterBox TD500 Mesh & MasterBox TD500 Mesh White embody “airflow performance” in an art form. Three pre-installed ARGB fans flood the system with airflow and lighting, demonstrating the unique effect of ARGB through the Crystalline Tempered Glass.
Each element of design is precision-engineered to maximize performance & quality alongside aesthetics, evolving beyond the current limits of lighting and cooling. With advanced technology sculpted into fine art, the MasterBox TD500 Mesh & Mesh White carve their own path to the bleeding edge.
Crafted from Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh technology, Polygonal Mesh features a three-dimensional contour and simultaneously provides unobstructed airflow and dust filtration.
CRYSTALLINE TEMPERED GLASS
A crystalline design spans the edges of the tempered glass side panel, precision-engineered for strength as well as aesthetics, elevating how builds and system lighting interact with the design.
TRIPLE ARGB FANS
Three addressable RGB fans flood the Polygonal Mesh front panel with lighting while providing considerable airflow to the system.
Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, and ASRock motherboards.
DUAL 360MM RADIATOR SUPPORT
For enthusiast-grade cooling, two 360mm radiators are supported on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool.
VERSATILE COOLING OPTIONS
Support for up to seven 120mm fans and 360mm front and top radiator support ensure that performance is not compromised.
ROOM FOR UPGRADES
Support for up to a 410mm graphics card, a 165mm CPU cooler, and up to a 180mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.