- Manufacturer Part Number: DEM-311GT
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x LC 1000Base-SX
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported: Multi-mode
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 1000Base-SX
- Height: 2.3″
- Width: 1.2″
- Depth: 0.5″
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
D-Link’s new line of Gigabit Interface Converters (GBICs) and Small Form-Factor Pluggables (SFPs) transceivers represent an industry leading combination of performance and affordability. D-Link’s new Gigabit transceivers are available in two form-factors: standard (GBIC) or (SFP)/mini-GBIC.
The DEM-311GT is a high performance 850nm multimode SFP/mini-GBIC transceiver. Supporting full duplex, Gigabit speeds on multimode fiber for distances of up to 220m/550m on 62.5µm/50µm fiber respectively. The unit features a metal housing to reduce EMI and to increase durability. The DEM-311GT is hot pluggable and is backed by a standard 3-year product warranty and free technical support.