- Manufacturer Part Number: DVM24D1T8/8G
- Memory Size: 8 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Memory Voltage: 1.20 V
- Number of Modules: 1 x 8 GB
- Memory Speed: 2400 MHz
- Memory Standard: DDR4-2400/PC4-2400
- Error Checking: ECC
- Signal Processing: Unbuffered
- CAS Latency: CL17
- Device Supported: Notebook
- Number of Pins: 260-pin
- Form Factor: SoDIMM
- Thickness: 145 mil
- Width: 1.2″
- Length: 2.7″
DVM24D1T8/8G is an Unbuffered 1Gx72 small – outline memory module, which conforms to JEDEC’s DDR4-2400, PC4-2400 standard. The assembly is Single-Rank, comprised of nine 512Mbx8 DDR4-2400 SDRAMs.
One EEPROM is used for Serial Presence Detect and a combination register/PLL, with Address and Command Parity, is also used.
Both output driver strength and input termination impedance are programmable to maintain signal integrity on the I/O signals in a Fly-by topology.