- Manufacturer Part Number: DVM24D2T8/16G
- Memory Size: 16 GB
- Memory Technology: SDRAM
- Memory Voltage: 1.20 V
- Number of Modules: 1 x 16 GB
- Memory Speed: 2400 MHz
- Memory Standard: DDR4-2400/PC4-19200
- Error Checking: ECC
- Signal Processing: Unbuffered
- CAS Latency: CL17
- Number of Pins: 260-pin
- Form Factor: SoDIMM
- Thickness: 145.7 mil
- Width: 1.2″
- Length: 2.7″
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
DVM24D 2T8/16G is an Unbuffered 2Gx72 small-outline memory module, which conforms to JEDEC’s DDR4 -2400, PC4-2400 standard. The assembly is Dual-Rank. Each rank is comprised of nine 512Mbx8 DDR4-2400 SDRAMs.
One EEPROM is used for Serial Presence Detect and a combination register/PLL, with Address and Command Parity, is also used.
Both output driver strength and input termination impedance are programmable to maintain signal integrity on the I/O signals in a Fly-by topology.