- Manufacturer Part Number: DVM26U2T8/16G
- Memory Size: 16 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Memory Voltage: 1.20 V
- Memory Speed: 2666 MHz
- Memory Standard: DDR4-2666/PC4-21333
- Error Checking: Non-ECC
- Signal Processing: Unbuffered
- CAS Latency: CL19
- Number of Pins: 288-pin
- Form Factor: DIMM
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
DVM26U2T8/16G is an Unbuffered 2Gx64 memory module, which conforms to JEDEC’s DDR4-2666, PC4-2666 standard. The assembly is Dual-Rank. Each rank is comprised of eight 1Gbx8 DDR4-2666 SDRAMs.
One EEPROM is used for Serial Presence Detect and a combination register/PLL, with Address and Command Parity, is also used.
Both output driver strength and input termination impedance are programmable to maintain signal integrity on the I/O signals in a Fly-by topology.
A thermal sensor accurately monitors the DIMM module and can prevent exceeding the maximum operating temperature of 95C.