- Manufacturer Part Number: DVM29L4T4/128G
- Memory Size: 128 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Memory Voltage: 1.20 V
- Number of Modules: 1 x 128 GB
- Memory Speed: 2933 MHz
- Memory Standard: DDR4-2933/PC4-23466
- Error Checking: ECC
- Number of Pins: 288-pin
- Form Factor: LRDIMM
- Width: 1.2″
- Length: 5.3″
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
DVM29L4T4/128G is a load-reduced 16Gx72 memory module, which conforms to JEDEC’s DDR4-2933, PC4-2933 standard. The assembly is Quad-Rank. Each rank is comprised of nine 8Gbx4 DDR4-2933 SDRAMs.
One EEPROM is used for Serial Presence Detect and a Registering Clock Driver, with Address and Command Parity, is also used as well as data buffers to reduce the overall loading on the data bus.
Both output driver strength and input termination impedance are programmable to maintain signal integrity on the I/O signals in a Fly-by topology.
A thermal sensor accurately monitors the DIMM module and can prevent exceeding the maximum operating temperature of 95C.