- Manufacturer Part Number: DVM32R2T8/16G
- Memory Size: 16 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Memory Voltage: 1.20 V
- Number of Modules: 1 x 16 GB
- Memory Speed: 3200 MHz
- Memory Standard: DDR4-3200/PC4-25600
- Error Checking: ECC
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Device Supported: Desktop PC
- Number of Pins: 288-pin
- Form Factor: DIMM
- Width: 1.2″
- Length: 5.3″
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
DVM32R2T8/16G is a registered 2Gx72 memory module, which conforms to JEDEC’s DDR4-3200, PC4-25600 standard. The assembly is Dual-Rank. Each rank is comprised of nine 1Gbx8 DDR4-3200 SDRAMs.
One EEPROM is used for Serial Presence Detect and a combination register/PLL, with Address and Command Parity, is also used.
Both output driver strength and input termination impedance are programmable to maintain signal integrity on the I/O signals in a Fly-by topology.
A thermal sensor accurately monitors the DIMM module and can prevent exceeding the maximum operating temperature of 95C.