The Dell Embedded Box PC 3000 is a rugged-yet-flexible embedded computer perfect for high-bandwidth industrial PC and IoT uses. The PC runs at a minimum operating temperature range of 0-60 degrees Celsius and designed to MIL-STD-810G. and features multi-core Intel® Core™ i processors and graphics cards for increased high-bandwidth performance. Additionally you get Dell’s top-ranked IT security plus remote management options via the cloud. This PC is ideal and customizable for Network Appliance, Security Appliance, Video Signage Display Player, Internet of Things (IoT) applications where data aggregation and local analytics is needed. You can use this embedded unit as a general purpose server with Windows, Linux or other Operating System or load your own industry specific software application on the device to make it a cloud connected system for IoT applications. The data collected from these edge devices can be sent to the cloud for Analytics, Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI) insights and applications.
- Ruggedized for Industrial Environments
- Fanless design, optimized for wall, DIN-rail and VESA mounting
- Intel Atom E3845 1.91GHz 4 Core CPU
- 8GB (1x8G)1600 MHz DDR3L Memory
- 128GB Solid State Drive M.2 SATA
- 2 Dual Independent Gigabit Ethernet (RJ‐45)
- 3 simultaneous displays: 1 DP 1.1, HDMI 1.4 or VGA.
- 4 x RS‐232/422/485 (set by BIOS)
- Nominal input 24V DC (12-26V)
Price shown above is for system with Intel Atom E3845 1.91GHz 4 Core CPU, 8GB Memory, 128GB SSD, Ubuntu Linux and 1 Year Standard Warranty. For other options, please see below.
We accept all major credit cards e.g. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover etc. Please review our Terms and Conditions and Return, Refund and Repair policy prior to purchase.
There are no reviews yet.