- Manufacturer Part Number: SNP75X1VC/32G
- Memory Size: 32 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Memory Voltage: 1.20 V
- Number of Modules: 1 x 32 GB
- Memory Speed: 3200 MHz
- Memory Standard: DDR4-3200/PC4-25600
- Error Checking: ECC
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Device Supported: Server
- Number of Pins: 288-pin
- Form Factor: DIMM
- Thickness: 500 mil
- Width: 2″
- Length: 8″
- Weight (Approximate): 1.60 oz
- Compatibility: Dell PowerEdge Servers:
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Random Access Memory (RAM) is a type of hardware that your computer uses to store information. Adding memory is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve your computer’s performance.
Dell™ Branded memory offered in the Memory Selector has gone through rigorous quality assurance and quality control testing to ensure it will work with your specific Dell System so it is fully compatible and supported by Dell. Getting unqualified or generic products from other vendors can cause downtime that can seriously cost your business and put your entire system at risk.
Memory offered now may differ in speed from the original system memory but has been qualified to work in the system. When mixed, the memory will perform at the lowest speed populated or the highest speed allowed by the system.
There are no reviews yet.