Do you have an existing Tridium Niagara Smart Connected Buildings IoT Platform installation and are you looking for simple way to visualize and develop applications on Niagara? The DGLogik DGLux5 for Niagara is the right solution for you!
DGLux integrates and works seamlessly with Honeywell/Tridium’s NiagaraAX and Niagara 4 framework allowing users to efficiently analyze, monitor, and control building intelligence and analytics systems. The DGLogik DGLux5 for Niagara is a HTML5, browser-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE) featuring a graphical data-driven toolbox that allows developers to rapidly build visually-rich, interactive web applications and dashboards using IoT data from edge devices to a Niagara smart building or smart factory system. You can leverage the power of the Open Niagara IoT platform to access data through multiple modern and legacy protocols such as Haystack, BACnet, Modbus, OPC, KNX, DMX, MQTT, COAP, Motion JPEG, SNMP, Thread protocols.
- No Code Required – Drag-and-drop experience utilizing WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) tools and visual bloc programming allows you to build out how data, control requirements and logic sequences can be rationalized into meaningful information
- Derive information from the Honeywell/Tridium Niagara Framework® (Niagara 4 and Niagara AX) smart building IoT platform
- Leverage all your data sources in a single, unified development environment.
- Animated widgets, background themes, patterns, effects, 3D equipment images, assorted icons
- Industry-specific graphic libraries
- Customizable charts & gauge components
- Tables with data formatting, calculations and transformation
- Create custom interactions by adding behaviors to any object
- Set mouse and touch screen gestures and behaviors for desktop, tablet and mobile smart devices
Steps to Purchase and Activate Subscription
- Select Number of topics, specify the Niagara Host ID, Select Maintenance (Required), Add to Cart and complete purchase here.
- Download and install DGLogik DGLux/DGLux5 for Niagara: https://developer.atrius-iot.com/knowledge-base/download-atrius-solution-builder-niagara/
- After installation, when prompted submit license request.
- Optional – if you require onsite product training, please book your spot here.
There are no reviews yet.