Dihuni DIH-CEPH-S182-POC puts you on a fast track in getting started with Ceph Optimized Storage Cluster. Built on high-performance Supermicro storage server platform and SUSE Storage software, this development platform ships as a fully racked system ready for you to plug in, power on and get going with Ceph. The unit is pre-cabled and comes with the required 40G networking switch fabric to get you the maximum performance in your initial deployment. Dihuni and Supermicro have partnered to drop ship these ready to deploy units globally.
The SUSE Ceph Cluster in a Box comes in a 14U rack with:
- 4 OSD nodes – each in following configuration:
- 2 x Intel Xeon 6226 12Cores/24Threads 2.7GHz CPU
- 8 x 16GB DDR4-2666 1Rx4 LP ECC REG Memory (48GB total)
- 12 x 3.5″,7.2K RPM, 4TB,SATA 6Gb/s HDD (Total 48TB)
- 2 x Intel 960GB SATA 6Gb/s 3D SSD RAID drives
- 2-port 10G SFP+
- SUSE Linux OS installation. SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
- 1 x SMC System Management Software Suite Node License
- Professional Services included
All Ceph OSD nodes are managed by a Ceph Monitoring/Management node appliance featuring Intel Xeon 12 Core CPU, 96GB ECC memory, 2 x 2TB RAID drives, SUSE Linux OS and Enterprise Storage OSD software intalled with license included.
- Manufacturer Part Number: DIH-CEPH-S182-POC
Professional Services included:
- SOW development : CEPH Design, Validation and Bootstrapping Service
- Develop requirements and build cluster level and node level designs
- Develop network requirements for deployment and customize network design based on requirements
- Validate designs in virtual lab and generate network configurations
- Provision servers and switches based on SOW
Contact for more information.
There are no reviews yet.