Ideal and customizable for your Digital Transformation Applications : Web Server, Mail Servers, Hyperconverged Storage and Security Appliances, Network Infrastructure, Enterprise Software, Video Processing, Big Data, Hyperconverged Appliances, Internet of Things (IoT), In-Memory Analytics, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and general Data Center Virtualization & Private Cloud or Hyperscale Infrastructure Applications.
Two hot-pluggable systems (nodes) in a 1U form factor. Each node supports the following:
- 4 x 8-Core Intel Xeon Processor E5-2620 v4 CPU installed (total 2 per node)
- 16 x 16GB PC4-19200 2400MHz DDR4 ECC Registered DIMM (Total 128GB per node, 256GB per system)
- 4 x 480GB Intel SSD DC S4600 (2 drives per node)
- 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 Low-profile slot and 1x “0 slot”
- Intel® X540 Dual port 10GBase-T LAN
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM and Dedicated LAN
- 4x 2.5″ Hot-swap SATA3 drive bays
- 1000W Redundant Power Supplies Titanium Level (96%)
Price shown is for complete system assembled and tested at manufacturer’s facilities.
We accept all major credit cards e.g. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover etc. Please review our Terms and Conditions and Return, Refund and Repair policy prior to purchase.
Supermicro Servers Featuring Intel E5-2600 v4 Xeon® Processors
Built on 14 nm process technology, the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 family offers up to 22 cores/44 threads per socket and 55 MB last-level cache (LLC) per socket for increased performance, as well as Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions (Intel® TSX) for increased parallel workload performance. You can dynamically manage shared resources efficiently and increase resource utilization with Intel® Resource Director Technology (Intel® RDT) offering cache monitoring and allocation technology, code and data prioritization, and memory bandwidth monitoring. Accelerated cryptographic performance enables encrypted data to move fast over secure connections, plus improved security keys help safeguard network access and deepen platform protection.
“Supermicro’s total Infrastructure solutions maximize performance, density and efficiency with architecture innovations optimized for the latest Intel Xeon processor technology, high performance NVMe, and SIOM flexible networking up to 100G,” said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. “Our expanding range of server and storage platforms including the new Simply Double SuperStorage, FatTwin, TwinPro, Ultra, MicroCloud, MicroBlade and SuperBlade provide the ultimate range of complete infrastructure building blocks. Now organizations looking to deploy across enterprise, data center and the cloud can focus on strategic business opportunities while leveraging the Supermicro total solution advantage of infrastructure design, implementation and global support.”
Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro
Server Systems Management
Supermicro Server Manager (SSM) provides capabilities to monitor the health of server components including memory, hard drives and RAID controllers. It enables the datacenter administrator to monitor and manage power usage across all Supermicro servers allowing users to maximize their CPU payload while mitigating the risk of tripped circuit. Firmware upgrades on Supermicro servers became easier now with a couple of clicks. Administrators can now mount an ISO image on multiple servers and reboot the servers with those images. The tool also provides pre-defined reports and many more features that will make managing Supermicro servers simpler. Download the SSM_brochure for more info or download Supermicro SuperDoctor® device monitoring and management software.
- Mfr Part Number: SYS-1028TP-DTTR
- Motherboard: Super X10DRT-PT
- Processor per Node: Dual LGA2011
- 4 x 8-Core Intel Xeon Processor E5-2620 v4 CPU installed (2 per node) Installed
- Support Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4/ v3 Family Processors
- Support up to 22 Cores
- Cache up to 55MB
- QPI up to 9.6 GT/s
- Support up to 145W TDP
- Chipset per Node: Intel C612
- Memory per Node: 16x 288pin DDR4-2400/ 2133/ 1866/ 1600 DIMM Slots, Support up to 2TB ECC 3DS/Load Reduced Memory or up to 512GB ECC/REG Memory
- 16 x 16GB PC4-19200 2400MHz DDR4 ECC Registered DIMM (Total 256GB per system; 128GB per node) Installed
- Slots per Node: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (Low profile)
- SATA per Node: 4x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Video per Node: Aspeed AST2400 BMC Graphic
- LAN per Node: Intel X540 Dual Port 10-Gigabit Ethernet Controller, 1x Realtek RTL8201N PHY (dedicated IPMI)
- Drive Bays per Node: 4x 2.5″ Hot-swap SATA3 Drive Bays
- 4 x 480GB Intel SSD DC S4600 Installed
- Ports per Node: 2x USB 3.0 Ports (rear), 1x VGA Port, 2x Serial Ports (1 rear, 1 via header), 2x RJ45 10GBase-T Ports, 1x RJ45 Dedicated IPMI LAN Port
- Form Factor: 1U Rackmount
- Power Supply: 1000W 80 PLUS Titanum Certified Redundant Power Supplies w/ PMBus
- System Cooling: 3x Heavy-Duty Counter Rotating Fans w/ Air Shroud and Optimal Fan Speed Control
- Front Panel:
- Buttons: Power On/Off, UID
- LEDs: Power Status, Network Activity, Universal Information (UID)
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.20 x 28.25 x 1.70 inch / 437.0 x 718.0 x 43.0 mm
- Gross Weight: 33.5 lbs / 15.2 kg
- RoHS Compliant
There are no reviews yet.