- Manufacturer Part Number: VA1N3102
- PDU Type: Basic
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA L6-30P
- Plug/Connector Detail: 2 x NEMA L6-30P
- Receptacle Type: Combination C13/C19
- Receptacle Detail: 12 x Combination C13/C19
- Input Voltage: 230 V AC
- Input Voltage Range: 200 V AC – 240 V AC
- Output Voltage: 208 V AC
- Power Rating (Watt): 4900 W
- Input Current: 30 A
- Product Color: Black Powder Coat
- Mounting Orientation: Horizontal
- Mount Type: Rack-mountable
- Form Factor: Hot-swappable
- Height: 1.7″
- Width: 17″
- Depth: 18″
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Country of Origin: United States
- TAA Compliant: Yes
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year
- Additional Warranty Information:
5-year limited warranty if registered within 120 days of purchase, otherwise warranty defaults to 3 years
Rack Transfer Switch (RTS) delivers redundant power to single corded devices. The RTS automatically detects the loss of power and switches the power load (no phase-syncronization required) to the alternative power source in less than 4-8 milliseconds without the need for human intervention.
- With the Geist Upgradeable hot-swap technology, users may easily transform basic rPDUs to metered or monitored PDUs with the addition of the appropriate Interchangeable Monitoring Device (IMD).
- Reliable rack power distribution.
- Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality.
- Simple and convenient configuration options for cord lengths and chassis colors.
- Standard three-year warranty, upgraded to a five-year warranty with product registration.