- Manufacturer Part Number: Q1J29B
- Number of Hard Drives Supported: 24
- Number of Hard Drives Installed: 0
- Total Hard Drive Capacity Supported: 76.80 TB
- Number of Total Expansion Bays: 24
- Number of 2.5″ Bays: 24
- Number of Controllers: 2
- Controller Type: 12Gb/s SAS
- RAID Supported: Yes
- RAID Levels: 1, 5, 6, 10
- Host Interface: 12Gb/s SAS
- Number of SAS Ports (External): 6
- Number of Power Supplies Installed: 2
- Redundant Power Supply: Yes
- Height: 3.5″
- Width: 19.5″
- Depth: 17.6″
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Rack Height: 2U
- Weight (Approximate): 40.57 lb
- Energy Star: Yes
Accelerates Applications Affordably
The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage performs at 200,000 IOPS delivering affordable application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses both local and remote.
Flexible base model delivers 2X more performance than the previous generation HPE MSA 2040 SAN Storage for the same price.
Advanced Data Services With No Experience Required
The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, no previous storage expertise required.
Automated tiering dynamically responds to workload changes, so you don’t have to.
Keep your Business Running with Expanded Data Protection Features
The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage delivers updated virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
Remote replication with Fibre Channel (FC) and iSCSI supports an affordable disaster recovery solution.
Encrypted SSDs and HDDs for a data secure hybrid flash array.
Grow Flexibly Now and Into the Future
The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage supports data-in-place upgrades protecting drive investments and reduces data migrations.
Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSDs, enterprise or midline SAS HDDs.