- Manufacturer Part Number: Q2R23B
- Number of Hard Drives Supported: 24
- Number of Hard Drives Installed: 0
- Total Hard Drive Capacity Supported: 307 TB
- Number of Solid State Drive Supported: 24
- Number of Solid State Drive Installed: 0
- Total Solid State Drive Capacity Supported: 307 TB
- Clustering Supported: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Bays: 12
- Number of 2.5″ Bays: 12
- Number of Controllers: 2
- Controller Type: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- Fibre Channel: Yes
- Height: 3.5″
- Width: 19.5″
- Depth: 17.6″
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Rack Height: 2U
- Weight (Approximate): 38.70 lb
Affordable, Flash-ready Storage
The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage base unit comes factory-configured with dual-controller arrays, four host ports delivering 8 Gb Fibre Channel, 1GbE iSCSI, 10GbE iSCSI or 12 Gb SAS.
Moving to a modern flash-ready array delivers performance enhancement and decreased latencies. Advanced data services and a small investment in flash can take your organization to the next level.
Simple, Proven HPE ProLiant Gen10 server Compatible Shared Storage
The HPE MSA 1050 SAN storage continues its heritage of providing affordable, easy to use shared storage without a big learning curve with its intuitive setup and management for HPE ProLiant Server administrators.
Matching industrial design to fit right in with your HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers.
Advanced Virtualization Services with a Simplified Licensing Approach
The HPE MSA 1050 SAN storage leverages flash with easy to use, easy to maintain tiering and read cache technologies.
No storage expertise necessary, this system dynamically responds to workload changes so you don’t have to.
Expandable and Upgradable to Meet New Demands
With the HPE MSA 1050 SAN storage, you can add additional hard disk drives (HDDs) or disk expansions to your HPE MSA 1050 SAN storage or upgrade to the HPE MSA 2050 SAN storage through data-in-place upgrades, a simple 15 minute upgrade.
No migrations required making it a lot easier to install and manage.