- Manufacturer Part Number: U4CS5PE
- Service Main Type: Exchange
- Service Sub Type: Physical
- Service Description: 9×5 Next Business Day
- Provided Support: Replacement
- Service Duration: 1 Year
HPE Foundation Care Service is composed of comprehensive hardware and software services aimed to help increase the availability of your IT infrastructure. Hewlett Packard Enterprise technical resources work with your IT team to help you resolve hardware and software problems with HPE and selected third-party products.
For hardware products covered by HPE Foundation Care, the service includes remote diagnosis and support, as well as onsite hardware repair if it is required to resolve an issue. For eligible HPE hardware products, this service may also include Basic Software Support and Collaborative Call Management for selected non-HPE software. Contact HPE for more information and determination regarding which eligible software products may be included as part of your hardware product coverage. For software products covered by HPE Foundation Care, HPE provides remote technical support and access to software updates and patches. HPE releases updates to software and reference manuals as soon as they are made available for selected HPE-supported software products for each system, processor, processor core, and end user, as allowed by HPE or the original manufacturer software license. Updates for selected HPE-supported third-party software products are included as they are made available from the original software manufacturer.
In addition, HPE Foundation Care provides electronic access to related product and support information, enabling any member of your IT staff to locate this commercially available essential information. For third-party products, access is subject to availability of information from the original manufacturer.
You can choose from a set of reactive support levels to meet your business and operational needs.
Service feature highlights
- Choice of Foundation Care service-level options
- Escalation management
- HPE electronic remote support solution
- Basic Software Support and Collaborative Call Management for non-HPE software on eligible HPE hardware products
- Access to electronic support information and services
- Remote problem diagnosis and support
- Onsite hardware support
- Replacement parts and materials
- Firmware updates for selected products
- Periodic maintenance (included for certain eligible products only)
- Access to technical resources
- License to use software updates
- Software support
- Installation advisory support
- Software features and operational support
- Software product and documentation updates
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise recommended software and documentation updates method
Optional service features:
- Defective media retention (for eligible hardware products only)
- Comprehensive defective material retention (for eligible hardware products only)
- Preventive maintenance (for eligible hardware products only; only available with HPE Contractual Services)