- Manufacturer Part Number: FPCRD-SSSMP-0000
- Technology: Proximity Card
- Media Type: Printable
- Media Size: 2.13″ Width x 3.38″ Length
- Media Thickness: 70.9 mil
- Media Weight: 0.42 oz
- Operating Frequency: 125 kHz
- Encryption: Wiegand
- Encryption Key Size: 22 Byte
- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Compatibility: HID Indala 125 kHz Readers
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
HID’s Indala FlexCard® standard clamshell card is “credit card” length and width, features beveled edges, and can accept photo-flap and direct-print adhesive-backed ID badge overlays.
The Indala FlexCard can be programmed in the factory or in the field using the Indala ProxSmith® Programmer and Toolkit with Wiegand, magnetic stripe and serial data formats.
Indala’s FlexCard can be used interchangeably with other Indala credentials on most systems and can be ordered with specified facility codes and ID numbers. HID Indala’s competitively priced FlexCard delivers the number sequence ordered with no gaps and with no under or overruns.
Exclusive FlexSecur® Security Technology
All HID Indala 125 kHz Proximity Cards feature FlexSecur technology, providing an added level of access system security through a verification process at the reader. A unique feature of the HID Indala product line, FlexSecur screens out unauthorized cards prior to sending card data to the host system.
There are no reviews yet.