- Manufacturer Part Number: E810CQDA1OCPT2G
- Chipset Manufacturer: Intel
- Chipset Model: E810
- Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Total Number of Ports: 1
- Expansion Slot Type: QSFP28
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Data Transfer Rate: 12.50 GB/s
- Network Technology:
- Form Factor: Mezzanine
- Bracket Height: OCP 2.0
- Device Supported: NAS Storage Device/Server
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Improve application efficiency and network performance with innovative and versatile capabilities that optimize high-performance server workloads such as NFV, storage, HPC-AI and hybrid cloud.
Performance for Cloud Applications
Delivers the bandwidth and increased application throughput required for demanding cloud workloads including edge services, web servers, database applications, caching servers, and storage targets.
- Application Device Queues (ADQ) improves application response time predictability using advanced traffic-steering technology
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enhances packet classification capabilities, to deliver up to 3x throughput improvement for some cloud workloads
- Supports both RDMA iWARP and RoCEv2 for high-speed, low-latency connectivity to storage targets
Optimizations for Communications Workloads
Provides packet classification and sorting optimizations for high-bandwidth network and communications workloads, including mobile core, 5G RAN, and network appliances.
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) supports existing and new communications-specific protocols improving packet-processing efficiency up to 3x for some Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) workloads
- IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) v2 enables precise clock synchronization across the 5G RAN deployments
- Enhanced Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) support increases packet-processing speeds
Versatile Port Configurations with EPCT
E810-CQDA adapter for OCP supports a wide range of system configurations to meet customer needs and workload requirements. The many port and speed combinations available simplify validation and deployment.