- Manufacturer Part Number: EDU-JUN-JSPX
- Training Type: Course
- Training Subject: Junos Service Provider Switching (JSPX)
- Maximum Course Duration: 2 Day
- Target Audience:
- This course benefits individuals responsible for configuring and monitoring devices running the Junos OS.
- JSPX is an intermediate-level course.
This two-day course provides students with intermediate switching knowledge and configuration examples. The course includes an overview of switching concepts such as LANs, Layer 2 address learning, bridging, virtual LANs (VLANs), provider bridging, provider backbone bridging, VLAN translation, spanning-tree protocols, and Ethernet Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM). This course also covers Junos operating system-specific implementations of Integrated Routing and Bridging (IRB) interfaces, routing instances, virtual switches, load balancing, and port mirroring. This course is based on the Junos OS Release 10.0R2.10.
There are no reviews yet.