- Manufacturer Part Number: 7X67A00067
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Core: Octahexaconta-core (68 Core)
- Clock Speed: 1.30 GHz
- Overclocking Speed: 1.50 GHz
- L2 Cache: 34 MB
- 64-bit Processing: Yes
- Process Technology: 14 nm
- Processor Threads: 272
- Processor Socket: PCI Express x16
- Thermal Design Power: 275 W
- Compatibility: Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650
EVEN HIGHER EFFICIENCY FOR PARALLEL PROCESSING
While a majority of applications will continue to achieve maximum performance using Intel Xeon processors, certain highly parallel applications will benefit dramatically by using Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors. Each coprocessor features many more and smaller cores, many more threads, and wider vector units. The high degree of parallelism compensates for the lower speed of each individual core to deliver higher aggregate performance for highly parallel code.
You can use Intel Xeon processors and Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors together to optimize performance for almost any workload. To take full advantage of Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors, an application must scale well to over one hundred threads, and either make extensive use of vectors or efficiently use more local memory bandwidth than is available on an Intel Xeon processor
There are no reviews yet.