Note – this is an appliance configuration. If you need custom server configuration with Nutanix software license or if you already have en enterprise license for Nutanix and just need Lenovo Hyperconverged Nutanix Certified HX server hardware, please contact us.
The Lenovo ThinkAgile HX3320 Nutanix appliances are designed to help you simplify IT infrastructure, reduce costs, and accelerate time to value. These hyperconverged appliances from Lenovo combine industry-leading hyperconvergence software from Nutanix with Lenovo enterprise platforms that feature Intel Xeon Processor Scalable family.
The ThinkAgile HX3320 is a 1U rack-mount appliance that supports two processors, up to 3 TB of 2666 MHz TruDDR4 memory, 10x or 12x SAS/SATA SFF hot-swap drive bays with an extensive choice of SAS/SATA SSDs and HDDs, and flexible network connectivity options with 1/10 GbE RJ-45, 10 GbE SFP+, and 10/25 GbE SFP28 ports.
Several common uses for the ThinkAgile HX Series appliances for compute-heavy workloads include virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), server virtualization, private/hybrid clouds, enterprise applications, light databases, and remote office and branch office workloads.
- Factory-integrated, pre-configured ready-to-go appliances built on proven and reliable Lenovo ThinkSystem servers that provide compute power for a variety of workloads and applications and powered by industry’s most feature-rich hyperconverged infrastructure software from Nutanix.
- Provide quick and convenient path to implement a hyperconverged solution powered by Nutanix with “one stop shop” and a single point of contact provided by Lenovo for purchasing, deploying, and supporting the solution.
- Meet various workload demands with cost-efficient hybrid or performance-optimized all-flash storage configurations.
- Deliver fully validated and integrated hardware and firmware that is certified with Nutanix software.
- Include Lenovo ThinkAgile Advantage Single Point of Support for quick 24/7 problem reporting and resolution.
- Offer Lenovo deployment services to get customers up and running quickly.
The Nutanix software running on the HX Series appliances deliver the following key features:
- A natively integrated solution for data protection and continuous availability at VM granularity that gives administrators an affordable range of options to meet the recovery point objectives (RPO) and recovery time objectives (RTO) for different applications.
- A fault resistant platform, with no single point of failure and no bottlenecks with shared-nothing architecture, where all data, metadata and services are distributed to all nodes within the cluster, that is built to detect, isolate and recover from failures anywhere in the system.
- An intuitive user-centric management experience to simplify every aspect of the IT infrastructure lifecycle and provide a single pane of glass to monitor and control Nutanix clusters, with simplified workflows and rich automation for common administrative tasks.
- Powerful security features, such as two-factor authentication and data-at-rest encryption, with a security development lifecycle that is integrated into product development to help customers meet the most stringent security requirements.
- 2 x Intel Xeon Gold 6140 18-core/36-threads 2.3GHz CPU
- 24 x 32GB DDR4-2666 Mhz ECC Registered Memory (768 GB)
- 2 x Intel S4600 1.92TB SSD
- 8 x 2.4TB SAS HDD
- 2 x 10Gb 2-port SFP+ NIC
- Nutanix Virtual Computing Ultimate Edition Software License with 5 Year Nutanix Support
- 5 Year Lenovo Essential Service: 24×7 service coverage with 4-hour onsite response or 24-hour committed repair
Learn more about Nutanix Virtual Computing Software Editions
There are no reviews yet.