- Manufacturer Part Number: 32HL512D-B
- Number of Screens: 1
- Screen Size Class: 32″
- Viewable Screen Size: 31.5″
- Screen Mode: 4K
- Panel Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Response Time: 5 ms GTG (Fast)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Pixel Pitch: 7.1 mil
- Mount Type:
- Desk Mountable
- Wall Mountable
- Stand Adjustments:
- Adjustable Stand Height: Yes
- Maximum Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Native Contrast Ratio: 1,300:1
- Brightness: 450 Nit
- Color Gamut: 98% DCI-P3 (CIE 1976)
- HDMI: Yes
- USB: Yes
- DisplayPort: Yes
- Number of DisplayPorts: 2
- Number of USB Ports: 3
- Number of USB 2.0 Upstream Ports: 1
- Number of USB 2.0 Downstream Ports: 2
- Operating Power Consumption: 65 W
- VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
- Height: 16.3″
- Width: 28.3″
- Depth: 1.8″
- Height with Stand: 23.54″
- Width with Stand: 28.28″
- Depth with Stand: 9.10″
- Weight (Approximate): 13.01 lb
- Weight with Stand (Approximate): 16.09 lb
- Country of Origin: China
- TAA Compliant: Yes
LG Medical Display
31.5 (80.01cm)18MP Diagnostic Monitor
31.5 (80.01cm) 8MP IPS Display
Accurate Image from Any Angle
The 31.5 (80.01cm) 8MP IPS display facilitates precise diagnoses of medical images. The 178° wide viewing angle lets patients and doctors to see accurately reproduced images with minimal distortion.
Multi Resolution Mode
Compatible with Every Device
The connection to the various types of devices is essential for the diagnostic monitor. Thanks to 32HL512D’s multi resolution mode, you can adjust the resolution of monitor to optimize to the connected device.
Clinical Pathology Mode
Realistic Color Reproduction
As LG 32HL512D monitor adopts the clinical pathology mode with improved color reproduction, can deliver images from the microscope vividly without color distortion.
Auto Luminance Calibration
Sustained Picture Quality
Built-in Auto Luminance Calibration helps to increase productivity and efficiency. It converts automatically the medical images to more suitable images to make a exact diagnosis.
To Increase Efficiency & Convenience
PBP & Dual Controller
Multiple Signals on One Screen
PBP (Picture By Picture) with Dual controller, control multi devices connected to one screen with one keyboard or mouse, helps to increase convenience in review. You can review multiple information in parallel on one screen.
Designed for Comfort & Immersion
Its ergonomic stand, two-way pivot adjustment and narrow bezel can realize an optimized diagnostic workspace. Rotate two monitors in portrait and use side-by-side for the ultimate reading experience.
There are no reviews yet.