- Manufacturer Part Number: MS125-48-HW
- Total Number of Network Ports: 48
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details:
- 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Media Type Supported:
- Twisted Pair
- Optical Fiber
- Ethernet Technology:
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology:
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
- Number of SFP+ Slots: 4
- Layer Supported: 2
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Height: 1.7″
- Width: 17.3″
- Depth: 9.8″
- Weight (Approximate): 9.26 lb
CLOUD-MANAGED ACCESS SWITCHES
Cisco Meraki MS125 switches provide Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS125 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
All Cisco Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changes
- Powerful remote diagnostic tools such as packet capture to help isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Role-based administration
- Firmware upgrades and enhancements from the Meraki cloud
- Virtual Stacking enables switch port configuration changes on the dashboard interface without the need to physically stack switches
- Incredible network transparency with application, operating system, client, and hostname visibility
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites